|
1) Intern's Name Patrice
Peris
|
|
2) Internship Firm/Organization Bristol
Recording Studios
|
|
Think seriously about your internship performance thus far.
Reflect on the items below and use them to help clarify areas of strength and
weakness so that you may improve the outcome of your internship.
|
|
3) This internship provides me with an adequate learning
experience for my background. Yes, due to the importance of constant promotion.
|
|
4) My mentor at this organization understands my goals and
objectives. Yes.
|
|
5) I did adequate preparation investigating the sponsoring
organization and level of placement before accepting this position. Somewhat. Since this internship deals with music,
I found it to be interesting.
|
|
6) This organization expects too much work or requires more
polished work than I was prepared to do. Sometimes.
|
|
7) I cooperate with my colleagues in our work or to accomplish
joint goals at the organization. Yes.
|
|
8) I cope with annoying situations without losing my temper or
poise? Yes
|
|
9) I am eager to learn new skills. Yes
|
|
10) I find something new to learn even in the most routine
tasks. Sometimes
|
|
11) I consider my internship position challenging and worthy
of my talents.
Yes |
|
12) My attitude toward colleagues and clients is helpful and
concerned.
Yes |
|
13) I easily recognize clients' needs and then try and assist
them.
Yes
|
|
14) I demonstrate ease in initiating conversation with
colleagues and clients.
Yes |
|
15) I show confidence and poise in dealing with colleagues and
clients.
Yes |
|
16) This organization can point to me with pride as one of
their employees. Yes
|
|
17) I approach all tasks, even low level ones, with enthusiasm
and a commitment to excellence.
Yes. I strive to accomplish every task perfectly. |
|
18) My work patterns and quality of work produced justify the
time and money the firm is investing in me. No money is being invested in me
|
|
19) I look forward to each day enthusiastically. Somewhat.
|
|
20) Although this internship is a short-term position, I am
personally committed and involved for the present. Yes. I plan ahead weekly in how I can make time
for this internship and how I can complete 10 hours in a week.
|
|
21) This internship experience has helped me clarify future
goals. Yes. I’m beginning to gain interest
in writing about other artists.
|
|
22) Describe areas of personal interest and ability that you
had not been aware of before working for this organization. Writing press releases and features for artists.
|
Friday, March 8, 2013
Preliminary Evaluation of Internship Experience
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment