I
am interning for Bristol Voice Studios in Worcester, Massachusetts located on 5
Pleasant Street. Its contact number is 774-275-0564 and its website is http://bristolstudios.com.
I specifically intern for Patrice Peris, who is the head vocal teacher for the
Worcester office and can be contacted either by the phone number mentioned
earlier or through her email, which is patrice.peris@bristolstudios.com. This
studio is available for first-time and professional singers that want to
improve their vocals as well as prepare to enter in the music industry. For 25 years, Bristol Voice and Recording
Studio has provided people with effective service in voice development, artist
development, and recording. With a main
studio in Boston and one that’s currently being built in LA, Bristol has
already developed artists for major record labels such as Sony, DefJam/Mercury,
Warner and Universal Studios. I think that this service is very useful and
important in starting anybody’s potential music careers. Bristol provides
services for anybody either learning how to sing or anyone learning about the
music industry. I see how important a service like this really is when I come
to the office and see clients from different cities, and sometimes different
states, come to learn the techniques of singing.
No comments:
Post a Comment