Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Organization/ Personal Goals
This opportunity will make myself
more credible for a potential career in my future. I understand that
in order to get far in life as one wishes, one must take chances and
ignore any feeling of fear and anxiety. So that is one of my goals
with this internship; to be able to face a beneficial challenge
without any doubt and thus making myself a better person. I also hope
to exceed in other life skills such as time management, work ethic,
responsibility/dependency, etc. My other goal is to gain useful
knowledge and experience from this type of work in order to make
myself more profitable and at the same time have fun. And I want to
use my past experiences, although little, and the experience that I
will gain along the way to help this studio run along smoothly. This internship will have me apply my time in various forms of Marketing like online posting and flyering. I will also be required to provide assistance to any of the clients of the studio. Each week I will be emailed a battle plan with tasks that I'm expected to accomplish in order to help this business get more exposure. As an intern, I know that my position is important in helping this business grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment